Chafee releases speaker list for Fri. budget summitDecember 13th, 2010 at 1:50 pm by Ted Nesi under General Talk
The Chafee transition team just released the list of speakers for this Friday’s budget summit at RIC. Here’s the lineup:
- John Simmons, Executive Director, Rhode Island Public Expenditure Council
- Robert Flanders Jr., Chairman of the Board of Regents
- Ray M. Di Pasquale, Commissioner of Higher Education
- Elizabeth Roberts, Lieutenant Governor (tentative)
- Anne Nolan, President of Crossroads
- George Nee, Executive Director, AFL-CIO
- Helena Buonanno Foulkes, EVP and CMO at CVS Caremark
- Kimberly McDonough, President, Advanced Pharmacy Concepts
- Scott Avedisian, Mayor of Warwick
- Diane Mederos, Bristol Town Administrator, President of RI League of Cities and Towns
- Scott Wolf, Grow Smart RI
- Pablo Rodriguez, Assoc. Chair of Community Relationships
There will be two panels, one moderated by Richard Licht, Chafee’s pick for the Department of Administration, and the other by Department of Revenue chief Rosemary Booth Gallogly and State Budget Officer Thomas Mullaney.
Update: Commissioner Di Pasquale’s name was a little muddled in the original press release; his first name is Ray, not Raymond, and his last name is “Di Pasquale,” with a space. Mea culpa for failing to fix that when I first posted the list.